The Will Nelson Law Firm

A child born to parents who are not married still has the right to have financial support from his or her father.  The father also has the right to have a relationship with the child (unless a Court finds that such a relationship is not in the best interests of the child).  In order for the child to receive support from his or her father, or for a father to have the right to have a relationship with his child, paternity must be established by a court.

If you have questions regarding paternity and the process to use to address child support and/or child custody:

Contact Will Nelson